| hey, hey. so people are going back to school or, already in school so here’s this masterpost of helpful stuff to help you survive school!!
- graphing / scientific / matrix / statistics calculator
- make some flash cards!!
- tips on googling
- a lil studying guide
- note taking strategies
- tips on highlighting
- math problem solver 1/2/3
- lookin’ for some poems?
- TED videos
- let’s study like college kids
- free fucking microsoft word
- video math tutor!!
- citation guide
- pull an all-nighter & still ace that exam
- online homework planner (also an app)
- u lookin’ for a word?
- let’s practice for the sat
- anxious and/or stressed?
- feeling a little crappy?
- anxiety & panic masterpost yay
- motivation for anything and everything
- don’t be sad, check this cutie out
- yoga for stress relief
- tips to help someone going through a panic attack
- talking to someone with depression?
- how to deal with mental illness
- nice words from lil b
music ft. food
- mixes for however you feel
- my favorite study mix
- homemade mac & cheese
- blueberry muffin in a mug
- pita w/ avocados & fried eggs pizza
- fav calming mix
- classical music for 4 hours
- coffee shop sounds
- 3 hours of instrumental stuff
- study snacking 101
if i as a retail worker have to work with a dozen cameras pointed at me to deter me from stealing $10, cops should have to work with a camera pointed at them to deter them from arbitrarily maiming and killing people
First and last words
m: she assembled the perfect group
a: perfect for what?
s: for a s o c i o p a t h to manipulate
I like hot girls. And I like hot boys. I like hot people! What can I say? I’m shallow.
“Why the grim faces — did someone die?”
I did everything I could to keep you safe.
list of movies: Dirty Dancing - Release date August 17, 1987
"That was the summer of 1963 - when everybody called me Baby, and it didn’t occur to me to mind. That was before President Kennedy was shot, before the Beatles came, when I couldn’t wait to join the Peace Corps, and I thought I’d never find a guy as great as my dad. That was the summer we went to Kellerman’s."
finishing a series but still being attached to the story and its characters
weeds 5x13 / orange is the new black 2x13